I´m a handsome boy - that´s what my mom says anyway ;)
I weigh 40 kg, but I´m 67cm tall - I´m a supermodel if you want my humble opinion !
Born 26th of February - just turned 8 !!
When I was young I didn´t have any, I was shy and a bit timid.. My mom thought me to be a REAL dog!
When I turned 3 I raised my leg to pee, and when I turned 5 I got brave enough to stand up for myself. Mom is really proud of me :D
Oh my, I know a LOT ! My mom trains me all by herself, and I´m the bestest student any mom could want!
In my early years I had a small issue with concentration and got stressed out all the time. Mom was very patient and thought me to calm down on command - and then we could start the obedience training... I did GREAT !
The standard ones:
* Watch (looking mom in the eyes)
* Down / Lie down
* Stay / wait
* Leave it
* Drop it
* With me (when I have a leash on, I always keep my shoulder right next to moms left leg. That´s my spot!)
* Walk on spot without leash
* Fetch - and bring back into moms hand
* Back up
* Seek (and find both food or objects my mom "lost" in a field)
I know a lot more, but you get the picture; I´m a well-trained pup :D
Now to the party tricks - the ones that really pays of in biscuits ;)
* Paw (both right and left)
* Hign 5
* Growl (I sound REALLY dangerous!)
* Dance (turning right around myself)
* Pick up (I can pick up everything, even sausages without eating them on my way back!)
* Carry things (like baskets... I like baskets!)
* Removing clothes from the washing mashine
* Fetching wet laundry from the basket and delivering it to my mom
I´m pretty cool, right? :D
I also know never to run to people, dogs or the wildlife, so I can walk witout my leash everywhere we go - even down the street, I just follow my mom and stay by her side :)
I wait outside the stores without being tied up, my mom just ask me to wait and so I do. My bakery-lady is very impressed, and she gives me a bun every time... I sure love waiting outside THAT store :D
I´ve got Hip Dysplasia (E and D, mom says it´s very bad.. I can´t feel it thou. Mom says thats something to be grateful of, and so I am :)
Because of the HD I went to a pool to swim, I learned to follow commands in the water:
* Swim hard
* Up of the pool
* All done
Love to swim... And I´m SO great at it :D
I went to see a lady who massages dogs. I really dislike to be touched my strangers, but Mom taught me these commands to make thinks easier.
* Lie on your side
* Lie perfectly still
Mom is with me all the time, telling me what a good boy I am <3
No.. Well I´m in constant competition with the cat... Never do agree on who loves our mom the most. And it´s really a no brainer; I am mans best friend... Cats are not..
Havn´t got one of those.. I´m a mixed breed you see.
Don´t even know my real mom and dad, but I found a perfect set of humans to play that part :D
A DANGEROUS DRAGON !!!!!
.. or a boy.. Can´t make any puppies my mom says, but a boy never the less :)